Barnsley 360 Decking Installation
You can use your mouse to scroll around the picture in 360 and go to another picture by clicking on the blue arrows. The bottom-right button also allows for the tour to be converted into mobile-friendly vr mode when viewing in a mobile device.
About this composite decking installation
Northern Deckline are used to large decking installation projects and when this customer asked for a design and install for a large decking area on a property in Barnsley – we were delighted to help.
As seen in the virtual tour above and the photos below the following specification was put into place:
- Antique-style composite decking boards
- Oak-style fascias
- Oak-style balustrade with raised planters (allowing the customers to put plants and flowers in)
- Split-level decking with walkway between two decks – meaning both large areas of decking are connected without needing to use grass.
- A ramp on the side of the decking going down onto the grass.
- Lights added into various parts of the decking.
During installation our team had to make sure the decking boards fitted nicely around walls, buildings and around an existing patio. Whilst this was a challenge, we managed to do just this and the final result is a clean, tidy and durable installation – making another happy Northern Deckline customer!
This composite decking installation for this family in Barnsley now provides them with an ideal space for hosting parties, barbeques and with the light installation it can also be great to use at night.
Photos of installation